Take My Light: Part II
by Jaelawyn Noble
-----

The darkness had once again awoken. The darkness that remained nameless. The darkness that was so frightening, even the Dark Lord Sauron, bowed before it and feared it. But it had been sealed away. Sealed away by Vilya and by Gil-galad. In silence the nameless fear waited. It waited while Sauron became foolhardy and was killed during the Last Alliance.

It stirred, once, when it felt Gil-galad die. It rebelled, straining against the bond Vilya had set upon it. The darkness would have been freed - if it hadn't once again sensed Gil-galad's life force. Still, it waited. It watched as the bonds lessened and grew weaker. It plotted its revenge.

"Gil-galad will pay," it hissed into the cavern of darkness. "He will pay dearly."

One night, not only four and a half years from whence Sauron was once again destroyed, did the Darkness make its bid for freedom. And this time, it escaped.

~

Thranduil, the King of Greenwood, frowned as he and his men trotted through the rain toward the borders of Greenwood's mountains. The rain was really the least of their problems. The Orcs that were in hiding were.

"Sire!" one of the archers cried. "There's something. Glowing in the middle of the road!"

Thranduil quirked an eyebrow. "Glowing?"

The archer nodded so hard his very wet blonde hair fell into his face. He pushed it back with a little bit of annoyance. "Yes. Glowing. Brighter than anything I've seen yet! It's this brilliant white light all edged in green."

That caught Thranduil's attention. Gil-galad was known for glowing in a similar light when he used Vilya, whom he had gifted upon Elrond before they had left for the Last Alliance. "Show me," he ordered, dismounting.

The archer led him over to a clearing where the rain wasn't so bad. A willow tree, rarely seen among Greenwood's tall pines, kept most of the rain off of the bundle that was wrapped in woven leaves. Green leaves. Frowning, the King knelt and began to unwrap some of the layers of the cloth-like leaves. Crying could be heard from the bundle in the King's arms.

As Thranduil unwrapped the last layer covering the small body, a blonde head popped out. Its eyes were screwed up tightly, tears pouring from them; tiny fists waved at the world while the tiny child bawled. Thranduil walked back to his horse, covering the child's head from the rain, and mounted up.

"On to Greenwood," Thranduil ordered. On the way back, all the child did was cry at the world that it had been plunged into. Its cries could only be called tears of anger and pain. Mystery surrounded him. Who was this child?

~

"He appears to be an orphan, Sire," Nevasa, the Lord Provost of Greenwood, reported to Thranduil and his Queen, Aerin, the news about the little baby that was looking around himself while sitting on Aerin's lap. "No one seems to be missing a child. Unless his family was murdered by Sauron."

Imberod frowned at the child in his mother's lap. "Why don't we keep him?" he asked his father. He was already five hundred and he knew the ways of ruling. All his sisters were annoying; it would be nice to have a little brother.

Thranduil looked at his son, noting that his blue eyes sparkled with interest at this strange child. Imberod walked over to the small child, his blonde hair falling to the side in a cascade of gold. The child automatically reached for Imberod, and spoke.

"Pretty!" the baby boy cried out, hands clenching and unclenching in an obvious request to be picked up by Prince Imberod. With a smile, the Heir to Greenwood complied.

Aerin smiled at her son and the small baby they had found. "He must be at least a year or so if he is able to talk."

The child shook its head. "Young, young, young!" he cried out happily.

"Not a year?" Nevasa asked, curious.

"Nope, nope, nope!" he cried out, bouncing in Imberod's arms.

"Do you want us to guess your age, little Greenleaf?" Imberod asked the bouncing baby in his arms.

The child looked up at Imberod and smiled, showing small white teeth. "Greenleaf!" he chanted.

"Will that be your name, little one?" Thranduil asked, smiling fondly at the little blonde child in his son's arms.

Greenleaf nodded. "Yep, yep, yep!"

"He seems to have a very limited vocabulary," Arisi commented to her father, watching as her brother bounced Greenleaf. "He cannot be more than a few months."

Greenleaf grinned and nodded at her. "Months, months, months!" They all laughed while Greenleaf cocked his head to the side. He seemed to want to say something, but he couldn't think of the word.

Aerin watched the child. "Thranduil. If he is an orphan, why not raise him as our own? He is but a child, a young one at that." She smiled at Arisi and Imberod who were both sitting on the ground, playing with Greenleaf. "And I think that our children would be very fond of having a little child to play with."

Thranduil rubbed his chin. "Yes. I agree, nin-meleth." He turned to look at his two eldest children and the smiling child. "I think there's more to Greenleaf that meets the eye. One of these days, we shall find out exactly what it is." He stood from his throne and walked down to Greenleaf. "Welcome to the family, Legolas Greenleaf," he said, smiling at the child.

Legolas looked up at Thranduil and smiled happily. "Father." he said, reaching up to Thranduil to be picked up. In those few moments, Legolas completely won the King of Greenwood's heart.

~

For the next few years, the small child grew into a very handsome young Elf. His green eyes were brighter than any emerald, deeper than sea. His skin was the color of alabaster, contrasting beautifully with his long mane of shimmering golden blonde hair. He was built thin and willowy. No fat, only muscle built from running and archery. After three years at Greenwood, Legolas Greenleaf looked like a seventeen year old Man.

After Legolas' two hundredth birthday, Imberod began to teach him the bow. The most surprising thing was, Legolas was a natural. When Arisi began to teach Legolas how to use knives, it was obvious this was also a natural talent. Legolas took to weapons like a fish took to the water.

During most of his childhood in Greenwood, Legolas stayed close to Imberod and Arisi, almost always their constant blonde shadow. Soon, he was introduced to Morīgrain. She was the youngest daughter of Aerin and Thranduil, and she adored Legolas beyond anything.

She had long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, she was willowy and slender - like a young supple tree. Most Elves were willowy and slender; it seemed to be a trait they were born with. She was someone so beautiful that they stopped what they were doing just to watch this beautiful Elf maiden.

It seemed that you could not separate Morīgrain from Legolas at any one time. The two of them could never be pulled apart. More often than naught, the two would be found below a tree, a book in their laps, both asleep. It didn't mean they weren't competitive at all; they were very much into competition, often testing each other in archery.

~

Imberod smiled as he watched his two siblings, Morīgrain and Legolas, as they tried to outshoot the other in archery. While Morīgrain was a very good archer, Legolas was perfect.

Arisi smirked at her brother as she braided her hair. "Morīgrain is getting annoyed at Little Greenleaf. She may resort to other methods of winning," she said, musical voice tinged with apple peels of laughter.

Imberod smirked. "Let them play. They only have another few years together before Father arranges a marriage for Morīgrain and the Little One begins his learning in earnest."

"Morīgrain is only nine hundred and seventy-five!" Arisi said, eyes wide. "She shouldn't be married until she's at least two thousand!"

"Greenleaf!" Morīgrain yelled in anger. Arisi and Imberod looked over to see the five hundred year old Elf bouncing out of Morīgrain's reach. "Come back here and fight like a man!"

"But I'm not a Man!" Greenleaf called back, his features near glowing with joy and humor. Morīgrain near screamed with vexation.

"Er-tithen!" Arisi called out, flicking her blonde braid over her shoulder. "Come here, Er-tithen!" Legolas ran over to his eldest sister, Morīgrain hot on his heels. They crashed into her arms at the same time, both laughing and giggling. Arisi smiled up at her brother. "I told you all they need is attention. Er-tithen especially." [Er-tithen means "Little One"]

Imberod grinned back roguishly at Arisi. "Yes, but Greenleaf is coming with me."

"I am?" Legolas asked, his green eyes puzzled.

Imberod looked at him with a higher-than-thou look plastered over his face. "You do want to hunt Orcs with me, do you not?" Legolas gave a yelp and launched himself at his brother, both of them falling on the ground in laughter. Imberod's mask faded. "I asked Father and he said it's time for you to learn how to deal with Orcs."

Legolas bounced up and down, until he heard an unfamiliar tune being played. The four of them stopped, listening once more for the tune. All they could really hear were snippets of the song. It was enough for Imberod to smile and nod. "Glowing green, glowing Bright, //The light faded, and to their sight, //A small child lay, //A child of the day of May!"

"What song is that, Imberod?" Legolas asked, innocence so clearly plain in those green eyes that could hold you forever. Imberod only smiled at his younger "brother" affectionately. "Arisi?" Legolas asked, when it became obvious that Imberod would not speak a word.

Arisi only hummed softly, eyes closed, as she braided a lock of his hair. "Keep the braid in, Er-tithen. It is suiting to you."

Legolas squirmed as she tied the long, thin braid off with a bit of string that she carried as a spare for her bow. "What is the song about, Arisi? Imberod? Morīgrain?" he pressed. "It's very beautiful. What is about? How does it go?"

Morīgrain smiled at her "brother." "It is a song as old as you are. A myth, actually. Tis about a mysterious child who shows up." Imberod glanced at her with a glare and a shake of the head. He didn't want Er-tithen to know the truth of his birth yet. No one did, really. Morīgrain smiled at her brother. "Peace, Imberod." Legolas turned to look at the features of his brother, but was draw back when Morīgrain began to sing softly.

"The forest sings in joy,
It dances to the wind,
A new life is here - the boy
Of Gil-galad!

"Upon the end of the Last Alliance,
Came Thranduil and his archers many,
Upon a glowing light, dancing
In their eyes a bundle lay.

"Glowing green, glowing Bright,
The light faded, and to their sight,
A small child lay,
A child of the day of May.

"A child of Light,
A child of hope and of love,
'Soon to be an archer of Might!
My child I claim this to be!'

"And so to Greenwood the rode,
Archers many, King proud -
For in his arms lay,
The Child of the May."

Legolas sat there the entire time, entranced. He didn't know that he began to glow with his white-green light, but Imberod and Arisi saw it and sighed. A time would come when Er-tithen would have to find out his true nature. When that time came, the Legolas they knew would be gone.

~

"Morīgrain, what in the nine hells are you doing?" Imberod demanded, looking at his little sister. She was dressed similar to the way she had when she was practicing with Er-tithen, only this time hair and clothing were bound tightly to her body.

She gave a little smile. "I asked Father if I could accompany you on your 'hunt.' He allowed me to come."

Legolas came running in, skidding to a halt next to Imberod. "Hey! What's she doing here?" he demanded.

Morīgrain sniffed and gave him a haughty look. "Oh, aren't we ready for a hunt?"

Er-tithen pouted. "Stop it, Morīgrain. I'm nervous enough as it is."

Imberod shook his head, smiling. "Neither of you two are going to be fighting on this hunt or we're all coming back and neither of you will come on a Hunt for another two hundred years!"

"Yes Brother," the both said, bowing their heads in submission to the elder Elf.

Imberod laughed merrily. "Come! We shall set out on our Hunt."

~

For the majority of the day they patrolled the borders of Greenwood. They were a mere sixty miles from the very borders of Greenwood Forest when disaster struck. They had been lucky that day, for no Orcs had attacked them in all of the time they spent on their Hunt. Near Anduin, the Great River, more than a single battalion of Orcs attacked.

Legolas was shocked when a blow to the head knocked out Imberod. A huge gash had appeared on his forehead. "Imberod!" he cried out, eyes widening as the Orcs drew closer to him and Morīgrain. They hadn't even seen the Orcs! How could they just suddenly appear like that? He drew his bow and began shooting arrow after arrow. Orcs closed in around him, separating him from Morīgrain.

"Er-tithen!" she cried out, fighting her way over to him. As she fought her way over, the Orcs grabbed Legolas and threw him to the ground. He cried out, struggling. They ripped his weapons away from him, breaking bow and sword. One of the Orcs grabbed Legolas' hair and pulled him to his feet by the hair. He cried out in agony, his voice etched in pain.

"You will perish, Gil-galad." the Orc hissed at him.

"Get away from Er-tithen!" Morīgrain snapped. She drew her bow and turned the Orc into a pincushion. Legolas dropped to the ground, curling in on himself. Morīgrain took a defensive stance over him. "Leave him alone!" she cried out. An arrow thudded into her shoulder. With a strangled cry she ripped it out and cursed darkly. She would not allow them to have Er-tithen. His soul was precious, it was needed.

One of the Orcs drew closer to her, grabbing her bow. "Do not protect the fool!" he snarled. He crushed her bow and threw her to the ground.

Morīgrain closed her eyes. "I offer you an exchange!"

"For what?" the Orc leader questioned.

"Take me." she said, struggling to her feet. Legolas' eyes were open, fear glazing them over. He whimpered slightly as the Orcs grabbed him. "Take me in exchange for my brother."

The Orcs laughed and jeered. "Indeed?" the leader laughed. He grabbed Morīgrain's chest, fondling her. "Release the brat. Tie him up, to the tree. I want him to watch this."

Binding Legolas to the tree, the Orcs took turns raping Morīgrain's body. Legolas kept crying out, shouting for them to stop. Tears ran down his face unchecked. The Orcs, once done, threw Morīgrain to her knees in front of Legolas.

"Enni meleth le. Dartha-band. Dartha-cuin. Dartha-gelir. Gwesto enni."

"Enni gwesto!" Legolas sobbed, straining against his bonds.

The Orc walked over to Morīgrain. "I send you to the halls of Mandos." He placed the sword next to her neck, and swung. Blood splatter against Legolas as he cried out.

"MORĪGRAIN!" the cry ripped from Legolas' throat. The Orc laughed and placed the sword at the base of his throat.

"Time to die, Gil-galad!" the Orc said, and swung the sword.

~

When Legolas awoke next, he was laying in a soft bed. He couldn't remember anything for a few moments, and then it came back to him in a rush. Morīgrain dying to save him, her blood splattering all over him, and the Orc calling him a strange name. And then being saved by a dark haired stranger.

"Ah, so he awakes," a sweet voice said from the doorway. Legolas turned and saw one of the most beautiful Elves he had ever laid eyes upon. Blonde hair flew down his back to his waist and his dark blue eyes gleamed. He was tall and slender with a triangular face and a pale complexion. He was dressed in different hues of white and silver. The blonde hair at his temples were pulled back into the traditional braids all Elves wore in their hair.

Legolas was stunned.

The blonde Elf turned his face away and looked out the door. "Elrond! Your guest is awake!" Laughter tinged the beautiful voice.

"Is that so?" asked the dark haired Elf who had saved him. The voice was light and hinted at the immense wisdom the speaker possessed. As Elrond entered the room, Legolas was struck speechless once more. Elrond was beautiful, as much as, or if not more so, beautiful than the blonde Elf still in the doorway. Dark brown hair fluttered around a triangular shaped face with wised gray eyes. Laughter shifted in and out of those beautiful eyes. Tall and slender as well, Elrond stood next to the other Elf. While the blonde Elf was dressed in whites, this Elf was dressed in various shades of blue and violet.

"Does he not know how to speak?" the blonde Elf asked.

Legolas shook himself out of his shock. "I am Legolas." he murmured. "Who are you? Where am I?"

"You are in Lothlorien," Elrond spoke. "My name is Elrond. I'm the Lord of Rivendell. This is Haldir, the head guide of Lorien."

"Hello," Haldir said cheerfully.

What beautiful names to match such beautiful creatures, Legolas thought, heart yearning for a small touch from the two Elves in front of him.

"You are Imberod's brother, are you not?" Elrond asked. He sensed something different about this 'Legolas.' The smaller and younger Elf was beautiful, and reminded Elrond of someone who had long ago died.

"I am," Legolas said quietly. "Is he all right?"

"He is talking and supping with the Lady Galadriel," Haldir said. He eyed Elrond who had a confused statement on his face. "Come, Legolas. We shall take you to him." He walked over to the younger Elf and touched his shoulder.

A flash of white light went through Haldir's mind. Images of a furious battle invaded his senses. He could smell the blood and stench of death. He looked around, and was surprised to see Elrond and himself. They fought back to back, killing any Orc who came near them. The Last Alliance. Haldir thought, shocked. Before he could see whom he was next to, the image melted away.

"My Lord?" Legolas asked quietly. "Be you well?"

"I am fine," Haldir said, trying a smile. "Can you walk?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Then let us flee to see your kin!" Haldir cheerfully said. His smile returned and he noticed that Legolas seemed to be utterly entranced by it.

~

"There is something strange about that boy," Elrond told his lover later that night.

"I saw something, nin-meleth. I saw a battle."

"From the lad?"

"Yes."

"What battle?"

"The Last Alliance."

Silence met this. Both Haldir and Elrond had never spoken of that fateful day when their other love, the other half of their souls, had been ripped away from them. They never spoke of the day that Gil-galad fell in battle.

"What are you saying, Haldir?" Elrond asked after a long pause.

"I'm not sure, Elrond." Haldir muttered. He changed the subject with a smile. "The boy yearns for us."

"He is young," Elrond replied with a kiss. "Let's not go corrupting the innocents, meleth."

Haldir laughed and smiled. "He seems to want to be corrupted. I know the look of one who needs to be loved."

Elrond only smiled. "Sleep, Haldir. Put your ravings to rest."

~

Imberod watched Legolas pick at his food. He hadn't eaten in days. He didn't smile, nor did he sing. It was as if his heart and mouth had been sewed shut. He would not speak except to be polite to Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel, or to the two who had saved him-Elrond and Haldir. Something was wrong with his brother. Very wrong.

It was with this knowledge he sought Lady Galadriel out.

"Come in, Imberod," she spoke before he knocked. He quietly entered the room. "What do you wish of me?"

"Help Legolas," he whispered. "Some thing is wrong with him. There is no joy in him anymore! And this was the one who would sing for no reason besides the beauty he found around him! Please, Lady Galadriel! I beg of thee to help him!"

Galadriel looked at the begging Prince of Greenwood. "Imberod, do not beg. Bring him to me, if you wish it so. You know there are many secrets that Legolas has. I may not be able to learn anything."

"Try, please, is all I ask," Imberod whispered, his blue eyes begging.

Galadriel smiled and stood. "Take me to him, Imberod. We shall see what is so wrong."

They walked out to a glade where Legolas was sitting, staring at the small river that ran throughout the Golden Wood. His green eyes looked dead, even from this distance. He had lost severe amounts of weight in the one week they had been here.

Galadriel sat next to Legolas and touched his shoulder. "Young Prince, be thee well?"

Legolas turned his dead eyes on her. "I am well, Lady Galadriel."

"There is no reason to lie, Young Greenleaf."

"I do not lie, Lady Galadriel. I am fine," Legolas replied, his voice a monotone.

"You are hurting. Your soul and mind are in turmoil. Let me help you. Your sister would want you to be at ease."

Legolas cried out as the memory hit him. He didn't know that along with him, Galadriel saw what he saw.

~

They bound him, struggling, to the tree. The Orcs took turns raping Morīgrain's body. He kept crying out, shouting for them to stop. Tears ran down his face unchecked. The Orcs, once done, threw Morīgrain to her knees in front of Legolas.

"Enni meleth le. Dartha-band. Dartha-cuin. Dartha-gelir. Gwesto enni."

"Enni gwesto!" Legolas sobbed, straining against his bonds.

The Orc walked over to Morīgrain. "I send you to the halls of Mandos." He placed the sword next to her neck, and swung.

Blood splatter against Legolas as he cried out, "MORĪGRAIN!" ripped from his throat.

The Orc laughed and placed the sword at the base of his throat. "Time to die, Gil-galad!" it said, and swung the sword.

Then they were on the battlefield. Sauron stood above them, black armor gleaming. He smirked at them "You are a fool, Gil-galad. Do you really think you can defeat me?"

"You will perish, Sauron. Your master is in hiding, your Orcs obey none."

"They obey me, Gil-galad!" Sauron roared. As he swung his sword at Gil-galad, the One Ring glowed.

"Gil-galad!" Haldir cried out, seeing Sauron swing at the High King of all the Elves. He froze at the exact minute Gil-galad lowered his sword. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as Sauron swung and Gil-galad fell the ground, dead.

"NO!" Haldir and Elrond cried out at once. Each fell to their knees, eyes wide as pain consumed their faces. A small pinprick of light appeared from Elrond's hand - Vilya.

~

Legolas collapsed into Galadriel's arms, crying in sorrow. She held him, soothing him, not sure of what she had seen. Who was this child? She noticed Imberod standing there, torn between running to help Legolas and the fact he didn't know what he could do.

Elrond and Haldir stood behind the Prince of Greenwood while Legolas cried silently in Galadriel's arms. His tears soaked through her white robe and touched her skin. She didn't mind at all, and soothed him as she would her own children.

Something happened then, something none of them expected. The small Elf began to glow with a white-green light. The truth of his power washed over them all, sorrow so heavy on his heart.

Elrond's eyes widened as he rubbed Vilya. "Gil-galad." he whispered. In a flash of dark robes he quickly turned and left.

Haldir looked at his lover's retreating back and sighed. Imberod turned and left as well. In a moment, he was kneeling beside Galadriel. "I will look after the young one."

She nodded. "I believe you will succeed where I cannot."

Haldir nodded and took the crying boy into his lap. Galadriel left. "My Lady?" Haldir asked. She looked back at him. "If you see Elrond, please send him here." Galadriel nodded and left, her white dress robes flowing out behind her.

Gently Haldir stroked the beautiful and silky blonde hair of the young Elf in his arms. "You grieve for your sister, no?" he murmured. "Release the sadness now, little one. Else wise it kill you later."

Legolas lifted his head and look at Haldir with eyes so filled with sadness it made Haldir want to weep. "And who would mourn me if I died? No one loves me. I am loved by a family that cannot show true love, lest it conflict with politics. How can anyone love me?" He drew away from Haldir and cried, holding onto himself and burying his head in his arms that rested on his knees.

Where was Elrond when you needed him? Haldir thought angrily. Elrond was the healer, not him. He was someone who usually preferred to stay reserved and then cheer up one who was sad. For this little one, he could not. He believed that no one loved him.

From what Haldir knew of Thranduil's family it was true what Legolas had said. The royal family of Greenwood was distanced from each other. Little did they show affection. Even Imberod, who was as close to Legolas as a brother could be, wasn't sure how to act with affection. Morīgrain seemed to be the only one who had openly loved him. Now he believed that love to be gone.

Elrond knelt down next to him. Together they watched the younger Elf cry. After awhile, Elrond got up and moved over to Legolas. When he put his arms around the other Elf, Legolas tensed, and then melted into the arms. Haldir joined them, placing a small kiss on Legolas' forehead.

"Love may be gone, but it can always be found again," Elrond murmured to the young prince. "Sometimes in the strangest places."

Haldir smiled at Elrond. So, he also was drawn to this beautiful creature. Looking down at the emerald eyes, Haldir brushed away the few silky blonde strands that had ended up in front of Legolas' face. "The love a family can never be replaced, although there are different types of loves."

Legolas looked up at them, blinking his eyes. He couldn't believe it. The two most beautiful creatures he had ever seen were offering their love to him. He knew that in many Elven cultures that offering to warm someone's bed was offering eternal devotion and love. It was what the two in front of him were offering. He looked up and met both sets of eyes. He took Elrond's hand first and then Haldir's. He placed a soft kiss upon each one and then looked up at them with hope, and with love. "Nîn gûr a mân cuinar le an hebin." ["My heart and soul are yours to keep."]

The look in his eyes told them how much he meant what he said.

~

In the shadows of a room in Lothlorien, Legolas dropped his robe, uncovering his slender body. The other two in the room were struck by the sheer beauty of one so young. Haldir moved forward first, claiming Legolas' hand in his and his lips with his mouth. Elrond went behind the younger Elf and unwound the braids so carefully worked into the golden mane of silk.

Haldir and Legolas broke away with a moan. Their fingers were still entwined, neither seeming to want to let go of the other. Elrond bent his head and kissed Legolas' slender neck as Legolas brought his free hand to run his fingers through the dark silk of Elrond's hair. Haldir smiled at the sight his two loves made. He dropped Legolas' hand after placing a gentle kiss on the top and began to undress himself.

While Legolas was lost in the sheer madness of joy and warmth that spread throughout him at Elrond's urgent kissing on his neck, Haldir took Elrond's place. Elrond kissed his lover once and then undressed himself. Soon the three Elves were pressed together, nothing between them except for smooth flesh.

"Take me." Legolas moaned as both Haldir and Elrond began sucking on his neck. "Make me yours."

Haldir dropped to one knee before Legolas and kissed his abdomen. Legolas moaned sharply as he felt Haldir take his length into his mouth and as Elrond's hands drifted over his sensitized body. Legolas' nerves felt like they were on fire as pleasure ripped throughout his body. One hand knotted in Haldir's hair and the other pressed Elrond's head closer to his neck. Was this what it felt like to be devoured from the outside in? If it was, then Legolas never wanted it to stop.

Haldir released him, sensing that Legolas' release would soon be upon him. Slowly, Elrond lifted his head from Legolas' neck and kissed his lips. With a slight pout, he was led over to the bed. Elrond and Haldir exchanged clinging kisses while Legolas watched, lust growing by the moment.

When Elrond heard Legolas whimper slightly, he pulled away from Haldir. Smiling he gathered the prince in his arms. "Lonely?" he asked huskily.

"Claim me as your own," he whispered. "I wish to be yours. I beg of you both to take me."

Haldir sat on the bed behind Legolas and wrapped his arms around a slender waist, nuzzling the slender ivory pillar that was Legolas' neck. Slowly, Elrond laid Legolas back on the bed, Haldir sliding away from Legolas' back. He lay there, expectantly, as the two elder Elves worshiped his body with their eyes.

Elrond and Haldir reached for each other, their intentions clear. They were trying to stimulate Legolas into more than just lust and need - they wanted him to be in full-blown passion. One that they controlled. Legolas glowered at the two as they began to pleasure each other. Just looking at the two of them made Legolas was to come.

Elrond broke the contact he and Haldir had and moved on top of Legolas. He began kissing the blonde prince thoroughly while Haldir shrugged into his robes. Silently the blonde Lorien Elf headed out to grab two skins of wine and three glasses. Meanwhile Elrond aroused Legolas to a fever pitch and let him cool, only to raise him once more to fever pitch.

By the time Haldir came back in, Legolas was moaning, his length engorged and painful. Haldir divested himself of his clothes and fetched a bottle of lavender oil that he and Elrond used as lubrication. Setting it aside, Haldir moved beside his two lovers. Elrond continued to tease Legolas' erection as Haldir played with the twin peaks of dusty colored skin on Legolas' fair chest.

He sucked on the skin, swirling his tongue around the pebble-like skin. Legolas was lost in the eloquent sensations that Haldir was inflicting upon him. The sweetest torture, and a most delectable seduction. In a rush a pleasure he lost his mind, and sweetly lay there, still, eyes closed. Elrond and Haldir exchanged the sweetest of smile and bent over their nin-meleth. Fetching the bottle of oil, he coated himself and Elrond and began to prepare the sweet prince of Greenwood.

Legolas adjusted to the intrusion of prodding fingers quickly. Elrond kissed his forehead and smoothed his hair, whispering sweet nothings to the younger Elf. When Legolas began to moan, trying to seek release and pleasure from the intruding fingers, Haldir pulled them away. With a smiled, Elrond motioned for Haldir to take the Prince first. As Haldir braced Legolas' hips and entered him slowly, Elrond continued to stroke and kiss Legolas' hair and neck.

Legolas almost wept from the sheer beauty of what was happening to him. The feeling of completeness settled into him as Haldir sheathed himself to the hilt within Legolas' tight warmth. With a soft moan, Haldir began to move within Legolas. Moans filled the room, the music of lovers, as Haldir and Legolas moved as one.

Hands gripped the back of Haldir's neck and brought his lips to come crashing down upon a warm mouth. They kissed as if the only thing that saved them from the fate of Fading was each other's warmth and love. Elrond moved slightly, taking Legolas' weeping manhood in his hand and stroking it gently, bringing pleasure to the young Elf. Legolas gave a guttural moan as he felt his scrotum restrict and came onto Elrond's hand with a harsh cry. Haldir, feeling Legolas' inner muscles clamp down on his manhood cried out as his release spurted deep within the caverns of the young prince's sweet moonlit body.

Slowly, Haldir withdrew from his lover's most intimate embrace. Legolas lay there, green eyes bright with love as Elrond brushed away a few sweat soaked strands of blonde silk. Slowly, Elrond moved to switch places with Haldir. He leaned down and kissed the young Elf, noticing with amusement that Legolas was once again aroused.

"Do we please you that much, nin-meleth?" Elrond whispered, once again claiming bruise-reddened lips.

"Forever and eternity," Legolas murmured, pulling Elrond's lips to his.

Haldir smiled and smoothed both Elves' hair. "The time for talk is over, loves. Feel."

And indeed they felt. Elrond was a most pleasant lover and, by the end, had reduced Legolas to a quivery mass of contentment and love. It was quite obvious that Legolas wanted nothing more than to submit to Haldir and Elrond's most expert touches and strokes.

Haldir got up and walked over to the dresser, fetching the three glasses and the wineskin. He poured in liberal amounts of the sweet liquor and handed one to each of his lovers and toasted them. "To love, and to ourselves. May we finally be complete."

Elrond ducked his head, smiling softly, and gazing up at his two lovers. "May the Moon and Sun watch over us, and never let anything destroy what love we have."

Legolas looked at his wine glass, eyes once dead now burning brightly with joy and love. He set his glass down and kissed both Haldir and Elrond. He closed his eyes and let his heart guide him. "I have never known such love could exist in this world. By whatever power I may or may not possess, I swear that nothing can keep me away from you. Forever do you hold my heart, my life, my soul."

Together, they clinked their glasses together and drank. Drank to life, to love, and to the beauty of each other.

~

"We should return to Greenwood," Imberod said, watching as Legolas repaired some arrows.

He nodded. "We should." He looked up. "Haldir and Elrond will accompany us, right?"

Imberod frowned. There was very bad blood between the Lord of Imladris/Rivendell and Greenwood. With a sigh, he nodded. "If they wish to come, they may."

Legolas smiled, eyes and features glowing happily. "I'm sure they will!" He jumped up and went to go find his lovers.

"I only hope that you never find out such pain, brother. Hopefully Father will spare a scene with the Lord of Imladris in favor of seeing how much in love you are with him."


| Part III |
| Index |